The issue of energy consumption has been a growing interest across all industry sectors not only because of its immediate impact on production costs but also because of its considerable impact on environmental sustainability.
An improvement in energy efficiency within your organization can potentially bring significant business benefits. With this in mind, ORZONE Engineering has developed energy audit services to help you find the best information for improvement opportunities. Energy audit services are a key part of our dedicated energy efficiency services and the first step towards your comprehensive energy management strategy.We have the technical skills, equipment and experience to provide high-quality Energy Audits. We have undertaken Energy Audits for factories, office buildings.
Our audit provides you with a clear understanding of energy consumption in your buildings and facilities. Quantitative findings can provide substantial practical guidelines for:
- Continuous improvement in production efficiency
- Identifying cost saving opportunities in energy efficiency
Starting with the development of an energy consumption inventory detailed auditing activities will be conducted to identify buildings and facilities with particular focus on rationalizing their energy profiles. Field measurements will be also taken to quantify critical operating parameters. Following the establishment of an energy consumption profile, the potential energy saving opportunities can be identified. Energy management strategy and particular energy reduction programs can be organized and planned with reference to energy audit results.
Our energy audit services can further provide a range of additional benefits. The findings of an energy audit can be a good reference for your management in supporting commercial decisions. You can acquire a sustainable reputation with your customers. As the law or policy for energy efficiency will be enacted sooner or later; earlier preparation can enhance your competitiveness. Especially most companies tend to use solar power systems to go for a green world.
Our Energy Audit reports provide:
- A prioritized list of energy management opportunities for your company to implement (with our help)
- A summary of historical energy consumption including profiles of when energy is consumed and correlations to weather, production and more
- Energy balances showing where energy is consumed on site and by what equipment/processes
- A tariff review to ensure energy charges are correct and that the most cost-effective tariff is being used
- In-depth explanations of the energy management opportunities identified on site With our help, implementation of the report's findings will significantly reduce your energy consumption and costs by using sustainable energy sources.